Current assessment activities include information on a full range of projects and activities recently completed or currently underway to gauge student learning, make improvements or respond to accountability interests.
- Changes are being implemented according to the results of general education assessments gathered in the last year. This can be found in the Use of Evidence page.
- KCC gathered general education data in written communication in spring 2018. A team of faculty assessed the student work, analyzed the results, and are drafting recommendations. This information will be presented at the 2018 fall faculty in-service, as well as published on this site.
- KCC will gather data from all general education courses that list ethical reasoning as a general education objective in Fall 2018.
- Course assessments will be ongoing on an instructor-by-instructor basis.
- Program assessments are continuing to be done in CTE programs per their certification process.
- KCC is entering into the third year of the Higher Learning Commission Assessment Academy in fall of 2018. More information will be made available as this progresses.