You can save time and money, build math skills, and reduce the number of math classes you need to take by using ALEKS.
Prepare for the ALEKS math placement test
- Go to KCC student portal -- https://my.kcc.edu.
- Use your KCC User ID/password to login. They are created within one business day after your application is submitted. Password Self-Service or the Guide to Online Resources might be helpful here.
- In the KCC student portal, under the Bookmarks and Links tab, select ALEKS - Math Placement.
- Click "Continue" as needed.
- Click “Students, Year 2019 / Higher Education Math Placement.”
- There is a short survey and tools tutorial before the required practice assessment test.
After preparing online
Understand your math scores