Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
KCC > Admissions & Registration > Summer Visiting Students

Summer Visiting Students

If you are a student at another college or university, you can take a KCC class or two this summer and transfer them back to your four-year college or university.

Does KCC have the course you need?

Before you apply, make sure KCC has the course you need to meet your college or university's requirements. Use MyCreditsTransfer, create a Transferology account and choose the Find a Replacement Course option. See KCC's class schedule for upcoming options. It is also recommended that summer-only students complete the Temporary Transfer Form to verify you have met the prerequisites at your college or university, confirm eligibility to take the course at KCC, and verify KCC's course will transfer back to your college or university to meet your degree requirements. You can upload your completed form by completing step two of the registration process below.

Become a summer visiting student

  1. Apply online​ and complete New Student Orientation
  2. Complete the Summer Visiting Student Registration Form and Submit.
  3. Within 5 business days, a KCC Admissions and Registration staff member/advisor will contact you to finalize your registration.
  4. After you complete your summer class and receive a grade, request a KCC transcript, so the course and grade information can be sent to your college or university.

Need more info? Please call 815-802-8500 or email