If you wish to withdraw from one or more courses, consult your registration statement for the last day to withdraw for each course.
Ways to withdraw
- In-person - Complete a Change of Schedule form at the Admissions & Registration counter in Student Services (Riverfront Campus), or at the South Extension Center (Watseka).
- Mail the Change of Schedule form. It must be postmarked on or before the deadline. Address it to:
Kankakee Community College
Office of Admissions and Registration
100 College Drive
Kankakee, IL 60901
- Fax the Change of Schedule form to 815 802-8521
- Email your academic advisor. You must send the request from your KCC student email account. Include your student ID number, the course number(s) to be withdrawn, and applicable semester.
- KCConnect - Use the Email My Advisor(s) link. Include your student ID number, the course number(s) to be withdrawn, and applicable semester.
You must sign and date all printed withdrawal requests. No withdrawals will be accepted over the telephone.
Depending on when you withdraw, you may be eligible for a refund. You may also be responsible for returning Title IV funds. Check with the Financial Aid office for more information.
If you have any questions about the withdrawal process, contact the Office of Admissions and Registration at 815-802-8526.