You can register online if you:
- Are currently enrolled in or have completed at least 1 credit hour at KCC in the past 3 years (not including 0900-0999 courses).
- Earned a KCC GPA of 2.0 or higher (waived for students enrolled in their first semester).
Steps to register online
After you plan your schedule and learn to use Student Planning, you can create a schedule, monitor your progress toward a degree or certificate and register online
- Log in to my.kcc.edu portal
- Choose Student Self-Service from the links under "College Applications"
- For assistance using Student Planning, contact the Welcome Center on the Riverfront Campus, the South Extension Center in Watseka, or the 2nd floor of Student Services on the Riverfront (main) Campus.