University of Illinois Springfield online
Online learning at Illinois Springfield offers flexibility and convenience with the same high quality as their on-campus coursework. Below is a list of online degree programs. Because some departments have individual requirements, contact them directly for more information.
Undergraduate online degrees:
- Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Economics (B.A.)
- English (B.A.)
- History (B.A.)
- Liberal Studies (B.A.)
- Mathematics (B.A., minor)
- Philosophy (B.A., minor)
- Women and Gender Studies (minor)
Graduate online degrees:
- Computer Science (M.S.)
- Environmental Studies (M.A.)
- Human Services Administration (M.A.)
- Legal Studies (M.A.)
- Management Information Systems (M.S., minor)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Teacher Leadership (M.A.)
The University of Illinois at Springfield is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
For more information, go to www.uis.edu/online or call 800-323-9243.
The KCC contact for online bachelor's degree completion is Susan LaMore, coordinator of KCC's Transfer Services, 815-802-8208, or email email@example.com.