Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
KCC > Future Students > Paying for College > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Forms

Financial Aid Forms

The first step is always completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid: FAFSA.

Financial aid at KCC

State MAP grant information

Verification selection

The federal process selects at random one third of KCC's student for verification. When the student receives their packet in the mail, it will include one of the following forms. Please fill out every box. If the answer is zero, place a 0 in the box. If the answer is "not applicable," place "N/A" in the box. For independent students, if you do not have a spouse, just put a large X through the spouse boxes. There are also Verification Process Instructions included below:

During verification or non-verification processing there may be other documents you are asked to provide. Some of them include:

Stafford/PLUS loans

Another form of student financial aid are loans. The FAFSA starts the process and an application with the college is the next step. To apply for a Federal Stafford Student or Parent PLUS Loan, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.

KCC Foundation scholarships

After you've applied for FAFSA and begun KCC's Financial Aid process, review the many scholarships available and apply.

Income adjustments

You or your parents may have a special circumstance during a school year when your income changes substantially from the prior year. Use one of the income adjustment forms (below) to report the change. Read it carefully and include all the requested documents when handing it in to the director of financial aid at KCC.