Need a job?
Consider student employment:
- Scheduled around your classes
- On-campus jobs = 0 travel time between school and work
- Valuable work experience
- Impressive addition to résumé
Depending on the position, you can work up to 20 hours a week during the fall and spring semesters and up to 29 hours a week during the summer. Most student employment positions pay minimum wage.
To be eligible for student employment, you must
- have a high school or GED diploma.
- be eligible to work in the United States.
- be enrolled in six or more credit hours during the fall and spring semesters (enrollment in summer classes is optional)
- complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Even if you believe you wouldn't qualify for financial aid grants, you might qualify for Federal Work Study programs which would make you eligible for more student jobs at KCC.
All student employment opportunities will be posted through KCC's job openings site. Applications are completed online. Below are the types of student employment available.
For more information
Contact the Office of Financial Aid at 815-802-8550 or email email@example.com