Each year, $200,000 in scholarships are distributed among nearly 200 students by the KCC Foundation. The Scholarship Descriptions are readily available.
2018-2019 Scholarship Application
- Nov. 1 - March 1: Applications for scholarships are open
- April: Recipients are notified
- May: Scholarship orientation
- June: Deadline to complete Scholarship Acceptance Form
- August/January: KCC semesters begin / scholarships can be applied to tuition.
Contact the KCC Foundation at 815-802-8251 for more information.
Other funding sources
The Office of Financial Aid website has information on financial aid through federal and state sources. There also are external scholarship opportunities.
Recognizing academic excellence since 1969
Since 1969, the KCC Foundation has sponsored scholarships to recognize the academic excellence and outstanding achievements of KCC students. The program is supported by donations from private individuals, corporations and benevolent organizations. Foundation's board members provide invaluable guidance and support to nurture the college's scholarship program.