If you will graduate in 2018 from one of the high schools listed here, you could earn a $1,500 scholarship -- Plus there's a possibility for an award renewal to equal a maximum two-year scholarship of $3,000!
- Bishop McNamara Catholic High School
- Bradley-Bourbonnais Community High School
- Grace Christian Academy
- Grant Park High School
- Herscher High School
- Kankakee High School
- Kankakee Trinity Academy
- Manteno High School
- Momence High School
- St. Anne High School
Complete KCC's scholarship application. Indicate your interest in the Peoples Bank of Kankakee County Scholar Program.
- Recipients are expected to accept the college's loan and work programs
- First-year recipients must attend the annual recognition event
- Renewal for second year depends on KCC and Peoples Bank acceptance
In the past 20 years, the Hammes Family Scholar Program has provided $918,911 in financial assistance to 248 students (92 Kankakee County recipients) from 53 schools.
The Peoples Bank scholarship flier has more details.