You can make video and DVD requests through KCC's online catalog and have them delivered to your faculty mailbox.
If a request is made by noon, it will be filled and delivered by 4 p.m. that day.
If a request is made after noon and you need the item that day, you must pick up the item in the library. Otherwise it will be delivered the next day by 4 p.m.
Make a request using the online catalog
- Access the KCC online catalog
- Click on Quick Limit and select films/videos
- Type what you are looking for in the search box and click Search
- When your item comes up, click on the title; the item record will be displayed
- Click on the Request button in the green row of buttons
- On the next page, type your library card's 14-digit barcode in the Library Borrower ID box
- Type in your last name and click Login
- Select Request delivery of Video/DVD and click OK
- Under Select an Item, select the correct copy or part that you want, if applicable
- Type in your library card's 14-digit barcode again
- In the notes section, indicate the division office to which it should be delivered
- When finished, click on Submit Request
Instructions with screenshots are available. If you have any questions, call the library at 815-802-8400.