KCC has two new technology tools for students.
The new Student Self-Service tool offers planning and registration capabilities, and more!
All currently enrolled students will use Student Self-Service for registration. Students also are encouraged to use the program’s planning tool to map out upcoming classes to fit their individual academic goals.
Other features include:
- Search for Classes
- View Academic Progress
- Communicate with your Advisor
- Pay for Classes
- And more!
To use it, log in at http://connect.kcc.edu and choose Student Self-Service/Student Planning from the Registration menu. Contact Student Services at 815-802-8500 or your advisor for more information.
The college’s electronic catalog was recently upgraded.
The new format offers several improvements:
- More accuracy and streamlined information.
- Consistent, user-friendly navigation,
- A search function capable of returning results from the entire catalog, specific courses or programs.
- Ability to print a page without unnecessary elements.
- Catalog development process
- Course descriptions linked from program information pages
- Cross-referenced information with the kcc.edu website.
- Search previous catalogs.
The 2016-17 catalog is effective for the Fall 2016 semester and can be found at http://catalog.kcc.edu There still will be printed catalogs, which should arrive at KCC in late April.
Anyone with comments or questions about the project is invited to contact Ellen Skelly of the Marketing Department.