To promote safety practices, the KCC Police Department is offering monthly safety tips.
For the winter months…
- When the road conditions are snowy and/or icy, leave early and take your time driving.
- Make sure you have at least a half tank of gas or more.
- Make sure you check the conditions of your tires when traveling.
- Dress warmly and keep these items in your vehicle: jumper cables or battery jump starter, warm blanket.
- Keep your cell phone charged.
Report information about a KCC crime or a safety issue to:
• Emergencies: 911 • KCC Police Department: 815-802-8189