Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
KCC > Current Students > Academics > Complete Your Degree/Certificate

Complete Your Degree/Certificate

Are you close to a KCC degree? Congratulations! Please review these resources to either send credits back to KCC or to get started on finishing a degree by re-enrolling at KCC.

Transfer credits back to KCC

If you completed courses at another college or university, those courses might meet KCC degree requirements.  : 

  1. Request an official transcript from the other college(s) be sent to the KCC Admissions Office. Use one of the following:
  2. Complete a Transfer Credit Evaluation form. You will be notified which credits can be used toward your KCC degree. 

Re-enroll at KCC

Meet with an Advisor for information on scheduling an appointment with an academic advisor.

Use the graduation checklist for everything you need to know about petitioning to graduate (it's FREE). The checklist page also has information on timelines for getting a diploma.

Looking ahead

Visit the Transfer Center for information about transferring to a four-year college or university after KCC to complete a bachelor's degree.

The KCC Alumni Association is ready to welcome you! Don’t forget to keep in touch once you graduate!