3 months before graduation:
- Be sure any official transcripts are evaluated by KCC, if transfer credits are needed to satisfy degree requirements.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor by phoning 815-802-8500 or emailing email@example.com.
- Meet with your academic advisor to complete the petition to graduate.
- Pay all outstanding fees and fines.
KCC will review your petition to ensure all degree requirements are complete and financial obligations are paid. If they are, you will receive a graduation questionnaire to confirm your participation in commencement.
- Return the graduation questionnaire.
- Order your cap, gown and tassel by going to https://kankakee.shopoakhalli.com .
- Reference Frequently Asked Questions.
- Attend commencement.
Your diploma will be mailed to the address on your petition approximately six weeks after the commencement ceremony.
- More information about the petition — Office of Admissions and Registration: 815-802-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information about the commencement ceremony — Department of Student Services:
815-802-8509 or email@example.com