Cav Day is required for all students (and those returning after 3 years) except:
- Students enrolled at another institution while taking courses at KCC. These students must complete the Visiting Student Form
- Students taking courses through an official apprenticeship program provided by their employer. These students may schedule an appointment
with a KCC advisor to register for classes.
College Now Students - Students participating in the College Now program through their high school. If you're unsure if this applies to you, please consult your high school guidance counselor.
Early College Program Participants - Allows area high school seniors to attend KCC full-time to complete a high school diploma and work toward a college degree.
- If you're attending KCC as an international student, please check out these steps and guidelines
- Submit the online application.
- In your application portal, click on "Register for a Cav Day." It's a big blue button, you can't miss it!
- Choose a date and submit the registration for Cav Day.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Please read it closely and complete any additional steps prior to attending your Cav Day.