• You must provide the appropriate ID requirements for GED,
Pearson Vue, Castle Worldwide or HiSET.
• You will be informed of admission requirements upon
registration with GED, Pearson Vue, Castle Worldwide or HiSET.
• Report on time to Room D217 (on the KCC main campus, 2nd
floor of the Workforce Development Center). KCC's main entrance reception desk
can assist with directions.
• Arrive on time to complete admission requirements. If you
arrive late, you may not be admitted.
• All personal items such as coats, purses, and other items
will be stored in lockers provided Electronic devices, food, drink and large
bags are not allowed in the testing room.
• Testing Services will provide you with all necessary
• Dress in layers for variations in temperature in the