Fall 2019 Transfer Fair
A Transfer Fair for KCC students will be held
Wednesday, Sept. 25
Atrium and Student Center at the KCC Riverfront Campus — inside the main entrance.
Representatives from universities offering bachelor's degree programs will be on hand to discuss transfer with KCC's students. Schools that will be attending are:
Registration for colleges/universities
- Central Methodist University, Fayette, Mo.
- Concordia University Chicago, River Forest
- DeVry University, Naperville
- Dominican University, River Forest
- Elmhurst College, Elmhurst
- Eureka College, Eureka
- Governors State University, University Park
- Greenville University, Greenville
- Illinois State University, Normal
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington
- Indiana Institute of Technology
- Indiana University Northwest, Gary, Ind.
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Merrillville, Ind.
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kan.
- Lincoln College, Lincoln
- Loyola University Chicago
- Midwestern University, Downers Grove
- North Central College, Naperville
- Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago
- Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais
- Purdue University Northwest, Hammond, Ind.
- Roosevelt University, Chicago
- Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria
- Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, Ind.
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago
- The University of Tampa, Tampa, Fla.
- Trinity International University, Deerfield
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois at Springfield
- University of Phoenix
- University of St. Francis, Joliet
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Ind.
Please see the Transfer Fair Registration tab to the left, or contact Patricia Santoyo-Marin at email@example.com with registration questions.
Transfer Fair information
Four-year colleges and universities will be in attendance with information about completing your bachelor's degree. Some questions to ask the representatives:
- Do you have my major?
- What scholarships do you have for transfer students?
- Is your completion program online?
- What is your tuition?
- When should I apply?
If you are undecided about your future plans, this is a great opportunity to explore your options.