Students who have completed between 12-44 credit hours at KCC are eligible to enroll in the GSU Dual Degree Program. If you have completed an associate degree at KCC and transfer to GSU, you will be able to take advantage of many program benefits, including the following:
- Admission to GSU will be guaranteed. Some academic programs such as nursing, social work and art, have limited enrollment. Your transfer specialist will explain more about applying to GSU once you are a part of the Dual Degree Program.
- Your GSU tuition rate is locked in when you enroll in the Dual Degree Program. That rate is good for two years after you start at GSU as long as you remain eligible to be in the Dual Degree Program (full time at GSU and in good standing).
- Pell-eligible students with a 2.75 GPA will have the opportunity to compete for the GSU Promise Scholarship. This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition, academic fees and textbooks which are not covered by Pell and MAP (applicants must be Dual Degree Program students currently enrolled at KCC).
- Students with a 3.5 or above GPA will have the opportunity to compete for the Dual Degree Program Honors Scholarship. This scholarship covers full tuition and academic fees (applicants must be Dual Degree Program students currently enrolled at KCC).
- A Dual Degree Program transfer specialist will give you personalized advising to develop a plan to complete your degrees in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Contact the Dual Degree Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-534-4494 to learn more!
View full program details on GSU's Dual Degree Program page or contact:
Kankakee Community College
100 College Drive
Kankakee, IL 60901
GSU and KCC are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.